Monday 10 May 2010

Well todays been a odd day, I woke up in a good mood had a nice weekend, did a BlogTV show that went well met lots of new people and chatted to them for a while which was nice.
Got to college nice and early feeling ready for a new week.

Then things went shit. I won't go into why but I'm not very happy at the moment.

Do you ever have those days? Where everything is going well you feel kind of untouchable, as if nobody could destroy your happy mood. Then.......BAM. The world shuts the door and makes you got back into a low mood.

I'll be alright I get over minor things quite quickly, they blow up in my face at first and I don't really know how to react then I think things over during a practice English exam and I'm fine. Ok it doesn't always work out quite as smoothly as that but you get the jist.

Infact I can't be bothered to blog anymore. Blog over.

No comments: