Sunday 22 June 2008

So here it begins...

Hi Welcome to the first in many blogs im going to write

If you know me then you'll be aware I Vlog (Video Log) on Youtube most weeks and have a following that although they might not be aware mean alot to me.

Although my first blog i may go quite deep

My family wont read this as 1, i intend to keep it private from them not because i dont want them to see, just that i dont want to be questioned or them to be worried about me, and 2 because its something i want to keep online.

I recently lost me Grandpa, due to a whole load of things Cancer been the main one and im sure old age contributed, although ive not asked the main cause as i dont really want to know.
People often ask me, 'were you close to him' and this question often suprises me because i have always been close to my family but the last few weeks i realise how i take my family for granted every family occasion is a happy one and family disputes just dont occur.

I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to all the people that have been there for me over the last few weeks, as small a part as they might think they have played, its made a big impact on my feelings and realisations. All these people individually know who they are :)

Ill bring this first blog to the end and if you read this then i hope you'll tune in for more.

Benjy

No comments: